- Two (02) commitment letters issued by the appplicant’s employer stating the purpose of the visit to Algeria (one original, one copy).
- Two (02) invitation or a sponsorship letters from a company based in Algeria (one original, one copy).
- Two (02) copies of Company Profile (form of professional activity used to provide information regarding the activities of the applicant’s employer).
- Two (02) commitment letters issued by the appplicant’s employer (one original, one copy).
- Work contract signed by the employer in Algeria.
- Attestation of repatriation signed by the employer and sealed by the labour office of the wilaya where the applicant will be working.
- Temporary work permit delivered by the Ministry of Labour, Department of Labour at the wilaya where the employer is based.
Applicants for a tourist visa must contact an Algerian tourist agency. This kind of visa is subject to the approval of the Algerian authorities.
- If the Algerian spouse is not registered at the Embassy, a document proving the relationship is required (such as a copy of the mariage certificate).
- Accomodation certifcate delivered in the last three (03) months and duly certified by the local authorities in Algeria.
- If the applicant is the family of a Japanese employee working in Algeria, copy of family register translated in French.
- Copy of employment contract or invitation letter from the employer in Algeria
5-Cultural Visa (A person visiting Algeria to engage in cultural, scientific, social or sport events).
- Invitation letter from the event organizer.
- Two (02) copies of the special application form for journalists filled and signed.
- An assignment letter from the employer.
- Copy of press card (ID which shows that the applicant is engaged in press activity.)
- Invitation letter.
- Itinerary details including approximate dates, appointments, interviews, and cities to visit.
- Detailed list of equipment if any to take.
Notes: The application requires 15 business days to be processed after the approval of the Algerian authorities
- A valid visa or any other required document to enter to the country of final destination.
- A valid air ticket to the country of final destination.
Click on the links below to download the application forms you need. All documents are in PDF format, so you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the forms. (download Adobe Acrobat + browser: Google Chrome necessary to open the visa applications)
The Embassy may issue or assist Algerian citizens in issuing documents other than those listed below. For more information, please contact directly the consular section.