Type of visa
- Main application form duly filled in and signed by the applicant (2 copies)
- Commitment letter stating the purpose of the business trip to Algeria issued by the employer (1 original & 1 copy)
- Invitation letter or sponsor letter issued by Algerian branch/partner (1 original & 1 copy)
- Corporate profile explaining the company’s activities, duly signed and stamped by the company (1 original & 1 copy)
- Copy of the applicant‘s passport
- Commitment letter issued by the employer (1 original & 1 copy)
- Work contract signed by Algerian employer
- Worker’s return written owed by employer, duly stamped imprint of labor office of prefecture working
- Temporary work permit issued by the local employment agency or Ministry of Employment
Applicants for a tourist visa must contact an Algerian tourist agency, or his legal representative in Japan. (you can contact the embassy for a list of some agencies).
Documents to submit
Two (02) copies of the main application form filled and signed.
Passport valid for at least six (06) months.
Two (02) passport size photographs.
Two (02) copies of air ticket of round trip to Algeria
Two (02) copies of itinerary of trip in Algeria in English or French
This kind of visa is subject to the approval of the Algerian authorities.
- If spouse of Algerian nationality is not registered in the embassy, it is necessary to submit documents certifying the relationship (registration of marriage etc.)
- Accommodation certificate issued within 3 months certified by local authorities in Algeria
- If the applicant is a family member of a Japanese employee working in Algeria, a family transcript translated into French
- Copy of Employment Certificate or Invitation Card by Algerian Employer
5. Cultural visa (required in case of staying for participation in cultural, scientific, social or sports events in Algeria)
- Invitation letter from the organizing committee of the target event
- 2 copies of the press visa application form, signature
- Assignment letter from employer
- Copy of press ID (prove that you are engaged in the press activity)
- Travel schedule, schedule, planners and visiting city names etc.
Caution: It will take 15 business days for administrative processing of application documents after the approval of Algerian authorities.
- In order to enter the final destination country, necessary documents or a valid visa
- A valid ticket for traveling to the final destination country